Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dramas...

Shit lor, become so obsessed with dramas that I keep watching in internet till I actuali whole nite nv sleep...

Last nite watch Korean drama "Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang 쾌걸 춘향 " till morning almost 9 am!!! Slept till 12pm+ wake up liao cause kiddos making noise that they are hungry. Luckily got Belle, she helps me look after while I kept sleeping. Kekeke...

Actuali was watching "Romantic Princess 公主小妹" but lei the downloading was damn slow so instead find other show to watch. Finished "Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희", the one U ch is currently showing at 10pm everyday. Veri veri nice but lei, ending sucks. Cos nv say wat really happen to everyone lor... Hmm... think Im goin to go rent the "Romantic Princess 公主小妹" instead cos Internet is slow and Im really interested in the show!! ^^

Maybe after all this will see "恶作剧之吻", part 1 & 2. Heard its a nice show... althought those who acted in the show all I dunno is who...

Ya, find myself like those "aunties", all obsessed with dramas... Hahahaha!!! ^^

No comments: