Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick Belle~

Today Belle is down with stomach virus, again!!

Sat already not feeling well. Keep complaining she got headaches. Then I gave he panadol but headaches did not go away completely. Then after we came back from mum's there she was still having slight headaches. I thought she must be too heaty since she went with me to meet up the seller at AMK.

At nite she began to complain abt stomaches.

Then it came.

Sunday morning after drinking her milk, she vomited and I thought to myself. Shit, not that again...

Around 3pm + brought her to the 24 hrs clinic opposite my home after making those kiddos to bed. Doc diagnosed her as stomach virus. The thing I hated the most. After taking the medi and paying the 40 buck (very ex lor). Brought her home and gave her the medicine. She got anti vomit, stomach pain/ wind and tablets for killing the virus medicines. I dont noe is it the virus killing medi or what but after she eat it, she immediately vomit out and it happen twice. Making vomit all over the place. I was so scare that those kiddos will catch it.

Doc gave her MC for today and so I didnt work too. But she must recover today and go back school tomorrw cos she gor oral exam tomorrw onwards.

Thats why I took a off day and took care of her myself...

Now she is much better although she is abit feverish but at least have stopped vomit even after taking some water and food...

Anyway I got a NDS pink for her already but have not handed to her.


Im waiting to see her exams result before I decided to give it to her so currently Im the one playing it. Hahaha... =) She doesnt know about it. I even exchanged game with Karin. Jus hope that she really pass her exams with "flying" colors!!!

Now I totally stop them from playing my psp and even when go over my mum's there my mum keep her gameboy. Dont want them to have a habit of wanted to play games ALL the times...

No comments: