Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Dresses for Princess

So long never blog... Firstly is because Im working, then need to look after the kids.

But mostly is because my bro are using the com most of the time. Beside I still need to take care of Princess and Momo, Jojo (my hamsters) and my tortoises...

Yesterday went to buy dresses for Princess. Very hard to find the suitable sizes for her. Luckily found this website selling very small size and cheap dresses. :)








Total I bought 5 dresses. $10 each. I even bought her this bed for $20. Cheap
right? Bought from this webby http://www.pawsfashion.blogspot.com .The
Seller is a very nice and pretty lady. She had a maltese too..

Kids love Princess alot but the bois are still too young to play with her. But Belle is okay and she adores her.

My divorce have finalise. Now waiting for my certificate.
Next month my lawyer will attend the court for the custody of my kids. I really hope everyone out there understand how I feel and why I made this decision. This for for the best of us.

Its not like I never given him chances. Sometimes whem chances give too many, people will began to feel hopeless... and this is how I feel.
No matter what I have to think for myself and the kids...

All I wanted is to live life peacefully with my kiddos...

No comments: