Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Virgin Brazilian Wax Experience

I always told myself that there are some things that are meant to tried once in a lifetime and of course, within my budgets.
I wanted to try waxing since I was teenager but I was afraid I cannot handle the pain and embarrass myself. So I kept to the traditional and easy way, trimming and shaving.
But there are really disadvantages in trim and shave.
The hair seems to be more bushy and thicker. I would not had mind but under a hot weather like Singapore, it is just so horrible.
I actually developed rashes which I think was due to the weather. That was when I decided to go for waxing.

I searched online for more information about Brazilian waxing, but nothing really helps to my curiosity of how the waxing goes. Then off I go to search for a waxing shop in Singapore and hoping to avoid inexperience therapist.
I came across this, Strip - Ministry of Waxing. I go thru the comments about Strip in their facebook page and found that the comments are not bad. Only for certain outlet that the services are badly remark.
I went on to find out their pricing which they have stated clearly in their webpage.
Here a portion of the price list. There are also waxing services for other part of the body which I did not post here. Below are only pricing for Brazilian.

I even came across this promotion. www.stripsummer.com which you get to do Brazilian waxing for only S$35.00. You can purchase online and printout or just go down to any outlet and show them you want to go for Lemon Lem-Off. Promotion ends 30th September 2015.


Anyway, I did purchased this Lemon Lem-Off and thinking that I gave up halfway I won't feel so heartpain for the money I paid. LOL.
I booked my appointment at Westgate outlet, which was opened recently. I wasted no time and booked the earliest date I can get.
As Westgate outlet was new, everything looks new and makes me feel comfy. I was quite embarrass when I entered the shop. Luckily my daughter Belle came along with me. HAHA

I was pretty nervous when it was my turn. I was led into a very small room with only a bed and a build-in cabinet.
My therapist name Crystal, politely told me to remove my lower clothing and wipe clean my private area with the disposable wiper placed on the bed.
She left the room to give me privacy.
I quickly removed my short and panty, placed it inside the cupboard, do what I was told to and lay down on the bed covering myself with an towel.
The therapist came in a while later and show me how to open up and bended my legs for a better waxing. It might be because I had been seen by doctors that I don't really feel that embarrassed. I think if the therapist as a doctor.
Then went the waxing. The wax was actually hot, not warm but hot and bearable. I was really nervous about the pain.
They started out from the sides before closing in to the middle. Pain was bearable for me. The therapist advised that middle are the most painful experience. It's true.
It went on very fast. Around 15 mins later it was done. Even the back too... They even go through once more using tweezer to remove those that are not remove.
At the end there are an optional post wax treatment which cost around S$5.00 that will be apply on the waxed area.
There are also post wax care creams available for purchase!


This Ingrown Hair Cream are what as it says, to prevent ingrown hair which can cause irritation and infection.
Ice Cream soothe the wax area if rashes or irritation are occur.

Well, the services are not bad, except for the ways they trying to promote their credit package. I did indeed bought the package as I hate those hair poking out all over the place. HAHA.
It was indeed more cooling and less irritating after the waxing as the weather in Singapore are hot hot hot thru out the year.
I would say the pain is 6/10 if giving birth natural pain is 10/10. :)

No comments: