Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Garren graduation~

Garren is going to primary one!!
So tiring, yesterday just went for Pri one orientation for Garren at Belle's school.
After that stil need to rush home, fetch kids and went to mum's pl as I have class.
Today totally so tired that we miss the swimming lesson in the morning.
Bought 1 uniform for Garren as I will get 2 sets from school so never bought so many.
Haven't buy the textbooks yet.
As I'm getting financial scheme from MOE, I'm getting free textbooks for both of them.
Save me alot of money.
Next month onward Garren will be goin for tuition class with belle at miss Nav there..
I can't imagine when the time where I have to cover the textbooks for both of them... Oh my, really will tired me out.
Just cover for belle oreadi use up 1 whole day...
Garren got into Amethyst, same as Belle when she first got into Pri 1. It was second best class for the school.
Hope he can maintain in that class for the next few yrs.. Haha..



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: