Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happiness~

Yesterday chat with one of my oldest fren.
I haven't being in touch with her for a long time.
After chatting with her, makes me realized actually alot of my friends are not really happy after marriage.
Makes me realized that out of 100%, 80% of my friends are not happy from the 1st few yrs onward.
So, are there really none of them really happily married? Hmm...
Not that I can think of..
I come to a term tat men that are suitable as a boyfriend are not suitable as husband and vice versa.
A romantic boyfriend are hard to become a responsible husband.
That's why I always told belle, study hard and earn money yourself when she grow up, if not, find a rich guy and marry. At the least when divorce still can split his money.
Some people will say, how can I teach her like that?
Come on, be realistic.
There are no prince charming in a white horse kind of stupid story.
I would have appreciated if my mum taught me this way.

No comments: