Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday mths~

Wake up, had a cup of coffee... Now totally woke up, feel like writing something.

I had a plain birthday but enjoying cause its my kids who celebrate with me.
I bought a cake, even bought tidbits and a 'Pingu' vcd to enjoy with them. My kids, especially Jayden, LOVE 'Pingu' the show alot. Now we already had 3 discs. Not cheap the disc. One for 9.90.

So they sang happy birthday songs, english and chinese for me, even closed the light and sang. Seeing them so enjoying, I was very happy too. Even made a wish... Well, can't tell since I want the wish to come true.
Then I put on the vcd for them to watch.
Although its plain, but its better than nothing. Right? Hahaha....
Nothing is more fun than having your kids celebrating birthday for you right?

Thanks to Kelly and Karin, for the birthday wishes!! I love you both, gers!! Muack muack!!!

After mine will be Garren's birthday.
I know I can't give them much on their birthday but I will make sure they get to celebrate birthday every years... untill the day they are big enough to tell me they are celebrating with their friends...

I went to cut my hair.
Short and long.
I had alot of hair and it made me look messy.
Alhough I wish to do more but well, my expenses are limit.
Hahaha!!
No pics. Cos I look like shit now.

No comments: